[uClinux-dev] ☀I can't think that
Jerome Huggins
2017-09-10 15:24:57 UTC
There is sömething amazing I wanted shöwing yöu, I cöuldn't think that, please take a peek http://mobt6.com/advise.php?UE91Y2xpbnV4LWRldkB1Y2xpbnV4Lm9yZw--

Thx, Jerome Huggins

From: uclinux-dev [mailto:uclinux-***@uclinux.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 10:24 AM
To: ***@free.fr
Subject: Ohaidar

God, I feel like I'm the only person who understands the AR and likes it's balance. It makes sense as a weapon. Close range it loses to SMG. Long range, you get beaten by BR and DMR as long as the player is competent. The AR will beat the DMR and BR if they're close quarters. The AR will beat the SMG at middle distance.

I like what 343 did. They made it so all the weapons have worth. The BR and the magnums were the only good starter weapons before. Now there are double. People just don't know how to use the weapons...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10